Adolescent Mental Health in the Time of Covid-19 Discussion
NAMI Is joining with the Harvard T.H. CHan School of Public health for a virtual panel discussion focused on the mental health impacts of Covid-19 among adolescents.
- Archana Basu, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Department of Epidemiology, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Christine Crawford, M.D., Adult and Child Psychiatrist and Associate Medical Director, NAMI (@DrChrissyCrawf)
- Corinne Foxx, Actress, Producer, Writer and Influencer, NAMI Ambassador (@corinnefoxx)
- Garth Graham, M.D., Director and Global Head of Healthcare and Public Health at Google/YouTube
- Aija Mayrock, Poet, Author and Influencer, NAMI Ambassador