Family Wellness Day at the National Ability Center
A day of family fun in Park City. Join the National Ability Center, the Salt Lake VA Healthcare System’s Suicide Prevention Team, Blue Star Families of Utah, and Continue Mission for this special event for military and veteran families.
- Special activities will be available at the top of each hour including archery, cycling, indoor climbing, and pickle ball.
- Facility tours of the National Ability Center will also be available.
- Lawn and yard games will be provided by Blue Star Families.
- A Community Resource Fair for military and veteran youth and families will also be available.
- Pre-Registered participants will receive a free picnic lunch catered by the National Ability Center.