Next Gen Prevention Conference
You will join 8,000 attendees from across the globe and hear from over 50 experts at the forefront of mental health research, policy, and innovation. During our in-person and live-streamed workshops, plenary sessions, and mainstage keynotes, we will explore intersecting ways to promote lived experience, advance health equity, and focus on the social determinants of health in our efforts to promote well-being, prevent illness, increase resilience, and foster recovery. Topics include:
- Youth & Young Adults: Creating solutions in partnership with young people.
- Social Determinants of Mental Health (SDOMH): Identifying, responding, and understanding the SDOMH and their impact on health equity.
- Continuum of Prevention: Promoting well-being, preventing illness, increasing resilience, and fostering recovery.
- Crisis Response: Responding to mental health crises and deaths of despair, 988 implementation, and new pathways in harm reduction.
- Recovery and Resilience: Promoting the role of peer support, substance use and recovery, the power of lived-experience, and storytelling.
- Innovation: Exploring emerging trends in mental health treatment and well-being promotion, including digital mental health support, alternative therapies, the role of the metaverse, spirituality, and more.
Nonprofit, standard, and young adult registration rates are available for in-person attendance and virtual access is free. We expect to offer CEUs through NASW-VA. All registrations will also include 30-day access to the online platform to complete education and view all sessions. For questions or details on sponsorship opportunities, please contact [email protected].Back to Events